Change of address in the United States

Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) Section 265(a) requires each alien to notify Attorney General in writing of each change of address and new address in the United States within ten days from the date of such change of address.

Aliens residing in the United States with a visa or green card need to comply with this requirement of change of address by submitting form AR-11. Form AR-11 (change of address) can be submitted online. 

We are providing this form below with instructions on how to fill it out: 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *